Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 06-12-2006 , 04:55 PM
Acid44

awkward dream

well i had a weird dream last night that'll probably scare the crap out of McKinley

i was walking down the road and some guy that looked like the guy from McKinley's render globals tut walked by and said hi so i said hi and we talked for like 3 hrs then i asked him what his name was and he said "Mike McKinley" i almost shat myself then i was freakin out and then woke up to my mom banging on my door flippin cause i was late for school...

sorry if i spelt the name wrong

# 2 06-12-2006 , 05:07 PM
Senior Software Developer
Me thinks you are spending tooooo much time on the site :p

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 3 06-12-2006 , 05:07 PM
Subscriber
haha cool. ask mike to see if he had the same dream. who knows, it'll be be a rather interesting coincidence if he did. user added image user added image

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 4 06-12-2006 , 05:48 PM
Acid44

Originally posted by 13th_resident
haha cool. ask mike to see if he had the same dream. who knows, it'll be be a rather interesting coincidence if he did. user added image user added image

ill do that but that would creep me out if he did

Me thinks you are spending tooooo much time on the site

maybe...

# 5 06-12-2006 , 08:10 PM
Heh, tell Mike to stop stalking you in your dreams :p

# 6 06-12-2006 , 08:39 PM
ha ha - you think that's weird. I had a dream where i was in an episode of the x- files and Gillian Anderson had some sort of weird cow stomach thing going on, so I was miniaturized like they do in 'fantastic voyage', and sent in to remove her head from her cow stomach.

Now that was disturbing.

any more weird dreams?

Last edited by arran; 14-12-2006 at 02:40 AM.
# 7 06-12-2006 , 09:10 PM
Acid44

Originally posted by arran
ha ha - you think that's wierd. I had a dream where i was in an episode of the x- files and Gillian Anderson had some sort of wierd cow stomach thing going on, so I was miniaturized like they do in 'fantastic voyage', and sent in to remove her head from her cow stomach.

Now that was disturbing.

any more wierd dreams?

WHAT THE F**K

# 8 13-12-2006 , 09:00 PM
come on people, are me and acid the only ones having weird dreams? Post your freaky dreams / nightmares here!

Pronto!user added image

# 9 13-12-2006 , 10:34 PM
lmao! That X-Files one is awesome.

But, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm gonna try and have some weird/strange dream now, just so I can top it!:p

Eric Tacti
3D Artist
# 10 14-12-2006 , 02:44 AM
cheese should do the trick...user added image

# 11 22-12-2006 , 01:57 AM
how about a dream i had when i was like 9, i stepped on a waterslide and as soon as i got on i couldn´t stop, and the slide also didn´t end.

So i kept sliding untill it wasn`t any fun anymore and even when it started to get scary (and no, i´m not affraid of hights,water,speed, or anything like that).

and all of a sudden the slide stops, and i keep falling down and i can see a rocky ground coming towards me, and just before i hit the ground...... i wake up and find myself almost falling out of my bed.....

hope it´s good enough for ya

01001011011101010111011101100101011001010110101101 10010101100101
# 12 22-12-2006 , 05:45 AM
Subscriber
that reminds me of a dream i had once. I was sitting on a peir fishing and these large men grabbed me and threw me into the water. When i tried to swim up i just fell back down. When i woke up i was holding my breath and there was water on my bed... user added image

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge
# 13 22-12-2006 , 05:56 AM
I can't think of any strange dreams at the moment, but I do have a comment.

Don't you hate it when you're sleeping on the couch or something, and you have a dream you're about to fall or something, and you quickly jerk up all disorientated? The worst is when you're in public, like in school or something, and you do it. Then you try to play it off like nothing happened. I hate that.

Eric Tacti
3D Artist
# 14 22-12-2006 , 07:02 AM
Acid44

Originally posted by erictacti

Don't you hate it when you're sleeping on the couch or something, and you have a dream you're about to fall or something, and you quickly jerk up all disorientated? The worst is when you're in public, like in school or something, and you do it. Then you try to play it off like nothing happened. I hate that.

i did that in art class on Wednesday:zzz: i ended up falling off my chair and smashing my face on the table next to me so i couldn't really play it off at all:headbang:
the teacher was pissed

# 15 22-12-2006 , 07:08 AM
Acid44

Originally posted by erictacti

i did that in art class on Wednesday:zzz: i ended up falling off my chair and smashing my face on the table next to me so i couldn't really play it off at all:headbang:
the teacher was pissed