Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 03-03-2007 , 01:23 PM
Subscriber

Is it just me or is Simply Maya playing up?

Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed that, when I open simplymaya in my browser, there are artifacts over a lot of the images and that quite a few of them aren't displayed at all (red x city!!).

I've not seen anybody else mention this so I'm guessing that it could be my web connection. I've been having trouble with G-Mail too (having to go to the HTML site rather than G-Mail proper) but I put that down to them as I have the same bother at uni.

I recently changed my connection from 2meg to 8meg and have a router now rather than a modem, could this be the problem?

Anyone got any ideas or had similar problems of late?

Cheers,

Mat.

# 2 03-03-2007 , 01:57 PM
I've experienced nothing that you've mentioned, but I seem to be suffering some lag when (and only when) I visit S.M....

# 3 04-03-2007 , 07:45 AM
Hi Mat,

Ive not been having any problems, other than SM running a little slow at times, but i've just put this down to the upgrades that the team have probaby been working on.

Cheers

Steve

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 4 04-03-2007 , 08:43 AM
Subscriber
Oh well,

I'll get in touch with BT and see if they have had any other queries of this nature. It's funny though because through the wireless on my laptop and the Wii the web is fine but on my desktop I have these problems.

I'll persevere and find a sollution at some point, in the mean time I'll just have to live with it I suppose.

Cheers,

Mat.