Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 31 15-03-2007 , 02:18 AM
Hi

Sorry for not posting yesterday.

Well, first the quizz puzzle.....very very easy one, just to warm up user added image

What number comes next in this number sequence?

4, 8, 16, 32, 64, ****

Now this update is a barrel that I've done, and done this render for my collegues of the flash games (It's the barrel for the barrels quizz game that dblazer solve.....by the way I'll post more puzzle like that user added image)

Hope you like it

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One
# 32 15-03-2007 , 02:25 AM
Another pic, of another barrel .....I've done a couple of them, and each ring in the barrel represents a galleon

By the way heres another quizz, more difficult than the other

What's the next number in this sequence?

15, 12, 24, 20, 33, 28, 42, *****

Attached Thumbnails

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One
# 33 15-03-2007 , 02:43 AM

Originally posted by Gamester
What's the next number in this sequence?

15, 12, 24, 20, 33, 28, 42, *****

Thirty...-six? user added image

# 34 15-03-2007 , 05:04 AM

Originally posted by severinianthony
Thirty...-six? user added image

And you're correct user added imageuser added image

And this is another barrel I've done ehhehe

Attached Thumbnails

# 35 15-03-2007 , 09:10 PM
Hi

Just started to do the scenario, the green thing it's a garden and the blue it's a small lake, it's the begining, let's see to where it will go.

I'm modeling without a sketch, just putting the mind drawing

Hope you like it

Attached Thumbnails

# 36 16-03-2007 , 02:17 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
it just looks so low res, is it a commodore64 game?........just kidding, waiting for more user added image

# 37 19-03-2007 , 11:05 AM

Originally posted by mastone
it just looks so low res, is it a commodore64 game?........just kidding, waiting for more user added image

Hi

Hehehehe sorry, I've made that render in a rush, so it came out with that small resolution.

I've been out this weekend, so I had no way to post updates, but fortunally I had time to continue my project.....I've done a couple of things in the scenario....but I think I'll made all the scenario in a island, causa the lake it's not coming the way I want to

Hope you like it

Any critic are welcome

Attached Thumbnails

# 38 19-03-2007 , 11:11 AM
Another pic....

I'll divide the scenario in 3 sections, the poor section, the rich section, and the middle rich section, like society

In the poor I'll put the lake and this barracks, in middle rich I'll put a bar and a soccer field and in the rich I'm thinking about some mansion or castle, but still thinking what I'll doing

Attached Thumbnails

# 39 19-03-2007 , 11:14 AM
This is the soccer field but like the street way (I'm a soccer lover and a street soccer player, so I think that would be nice to put my other hobby in the game user added imageuser added image

Attached Thumbnails

# 40 19-03-2007 , 11:15 AM
This will be the entrance, the start of the game

Attached Thumbnails

# 41 24-03-2007 , 06:44 AM
Hi

Unfortunally last days I couldn't get access to the internet, because a national defence security problem, so the internet was cut, but fortunally all is now back up.

Already finish the scenario, and already done some Uv_Mapping, hope you like it user added image

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 42 24-03-2007 , 06:46 AM
Another pic from a different angle

Attached Thumbnails

# 43 24-03-2007 , 06:50 AM
A close up for the trees

Attached Thumbnails

# 44 24-03-2007 , 11:28 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
looks niceuser added image

# 45 25-03-2007 , 02:11 PM

Originally posted by mastone
looks niceuser added image

Thanks mastone

Already Finished th UV Mapping of the scenario...will start now painting the character

Attached Thumbnails