Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 29-03-2007 , 12:18 PM
Subscriber

Running Shake in win not mac!

Hi, i have been modeling using Alias maya for sometime now and i have come across some softwares like after effects 6.5 which is used for composition and i run it it in my PC. The problem i am facing is that most of the time i come across Apple Shake, i read things like Apple shake runs in Mac. I know this is a forum reputable for 3D animation softwares like Lightwave, 3D Max and Alias Maya. I believe we should have a little idea of finally compositing our models in a composition package. I will be glad if some guru might be of help to let me know if i can run Apple shake in windows.

# 2 29-03-2007 , 02:32 PM
Subscriber
you can run shake 2.5 in windows (but good luck getting a copy of that now) 3 on wards mac/linex only. Digital fusion and Auto desks toxic are 2 good ones you can use in windows.

# 3 29-03-2007 , 05:42 PM
Subscriber
guru mirek at your service.., thank you thank you thank you.., now.., you have a question (thank you) ahhh.., shake.., ahh.., yes yes (and thank you).., the moon is a nurbs sphere .., yes.., ahh.., thank you..,mmmm???

why are you asking if Shake runs on a PC if you are already running it on a PC???

errr?? dont answer that

thank you thank you.., Im off to meditate now.., thank you thank you..,

take it easy and life will be easy
# 4 29-03-2007 , 05:47 PM
Subscriber
Thanks TweetyTunes, i will try using Apple Shake 2.5 or the other softwares you recommended. i wish to get lucky on the Apple Shake 2.5 and i ope you get ur website ready soon.
thank you.
Baso.