right now the verts in question are weighted to the other foot's joints, so you'll have to paint the weights of the left leg's joints to the left leg's verts to replace the incorrect weight from the right leg's joints.
1. select the locator
2. Display > Transform Display > Selection Handles
3. Enter component edit mode (F8)
4. Make the Handles selection mask active (indicated by a "+" sign.
5. Select the locator's selection handle and move it out to a more accessible position.
6. Exit component edit mode (F8)
Should have a handy handle to grab for the locator out in space.
SimplyMaya specialises in Maya tutorials. We offer over 1,000 individual Maya training videos, ranging from basic Maya tutorials through to intermediate Maya tutorials. Our tutorials are created by instructors with industry experience and are designed to get you up and running in Maya quickly without making it seem like hard work.