Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 01-07-2008 , 04:20 AM

SimplyMaya loading old content?

Apologies for the most nontechnical and perhaps undescriptive title, but in my defence, I did spend the better half of the day trying to put together a firewall... :headbang:

Anyways, recently, something odd has been happening. The SimplyMaya forums is serving me old content - days old, every time I come aboard to check for new stuff. This didn't use to happen until one or two weeks ago, even though I didn't change anything. Could it be my browser, some misconfigured setting or something that isn't on my side? user added image

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 2 01-07-2008 , 08:26 AM
SM Tea Boy
I think it's on our end we have a problem with the RTC on this box it's bloody annoying

Sorry about that
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 01-07-2008 , 08:46 AM
Senior Software Developer
We still luv ya Dave user added image

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 4 01-07-2008 , 09:20 PM
Hmm... RTC???

I dunno, the problem seems to resolve itself if I hit F5 a few times... are you sure the problem isn't on my side? My Linux box seems to misbehaving as of late after Windows 2K (the box is dual boot) somehow messed up the system time. Perhaps it needs to sit in the naughty corner user added image

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!