Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 03-08-2008 , 01:11 AM

"High Quality Rendering"

"High Quality Rendering", am I missing something or is it my video card..

Hello everyone. user added image

While in the view port, I go to Shading and try to find "High Quality Rendering". It should be on the first spot, right above Wireframe. But.. it's missing. I can't see it. :headbang: Of course.. what's a help request without some info. I'm using Maya 2008. My video card is a Nvidea 9800 GTX and I'm using a Quad Core Q9300 Intel processor.

That's all information I can think of at this moment. Hopefully someone is able to help me with this. :blush: Thanks for your time.

# 2 03-08-2008 , 01:24 AM
Super Moderator
Its under Renderer not Shading.

- Genny
# 3 03-08-2008 , 01:26 AM
Ah.. :blush: That explains a lot.. user added image I was following a video tutorial made in Maya 6.5. Already noticed some differences, but didn't thought about that in this case. Thanks a lot for your help! user added image

# 4 03-08-2008 , 01:34 AM
Super Moderator
No problem :p

- Genny