Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 17-09-2008 , 07:01 AM
Lifetime Member

Cardboard Box Transformers

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 2 17-09-2008 , 07:12 AM
Acid44
that was awesome, thanks for the shareuser added image

# 3 17-09-2008 , 08:44 AM
Subscriber
creepy....

heh, i still have all my transformers

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 4 19-09-2008 , 02:30 PM
Subscriber
that was cool, had to turn down the sound though, song was making my ears bleed.

# 5 19-09-2008 , 04:29 PM
Subscriber
the song is from the transformers movie

the original one from the 80s, not the micheal bayes one which didn't have much imagination in the script...just a stereotypical story line where everyone gets killed and boy gets girl. although the eye candy was awesome

it's funny, i saw this other clip on youtube where someone made a model of optimus prime transforming based on the generation 1 toy, and all these people (obviously kids who don't actually know the original stuff) thought it was crap because the hands just popped out (just like the toy)

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 6 19-09-2008 , 04:34 PM
Subscriber
yeah I recognized the song from the movie, it still didn't make me like it anymore, the guys voice annoys me.

# 7 20-09-2008 , 07:21 AM
Subscriber
whoever made that has to much time on their hands haha,

nice vid though