Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 08-12-2008 , 08:20 AM

Camera Help!!!

Any Maya gods out there that can help me! Whenever i try to animate a camera, it can be vert or horizontally, it would move on its own inbetween frames!?!? wtf. I know its not supposed to do this because in a new scene it wouldnt, but i have a scene for school all built and the camera is goin crazy.

And another thing which is not as important... when i turn motion blur on some of the textures go black....?!?!?

I need that camera problem fixed, HELP PLEASE!

# 2 08-12-2008 , 09:17 AM
Super Moderator
Odd problem, and I'm not even sure I understand it completely. Check the connections to the camera. /shrug

- Genny
# 3 08-12-2008 , 09:37 AM
well basically say the camera is facing a direction and i move it up a little on the y. When I check the frames in between the movement of the camera is going crazy in every direction. I really dont know what to look for in the connections...

# 4 08-12-2008 , 11:24 AM
i'm not sure of the solution but this might work. if u are havin the same prob from the newly created camera too, then delete the prefs of maya and use the default cam. the prefs are located in the following location

C:\Users\...\Documents\maya\8.5\prefs
where .. is ur username

hope it helps