Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 22-03-2009 , 04:35 PM

Help! Cannot click on tool menu or rightclick for the "quick menu"

Hello everyone!

I got a problem, hope one of you guys can help me out...

I don't know if I have changed any settings or something (I was just checking out the Hypergraph mode), but all of a sudden I can't use the tool list. Nothing happens when I click on any tool. I've restarted the program but the problem is still there.
The "quick menu" which should appear when you rightclick on an object is also gone. Nothing happens.

Does anybody know what I did wrong?

Cheers/
Marie

Best regards, Marie
# 2 22-03-2009 , 08:31 PM
Subscriber
nope, but i'm guessing you might get somewhere if you delete your preferences (make a copy of them before you do though)

as for the location of the file of your preferences... not sure, but explore the maya installation directory folder thing

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 3 23-03-2009 , 05:35 PM
maybe you have caps locks pressed? sometimes that can mess you up.

also, have you tried using another mouse?