Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 31-07-2009 , 08:25 PM
Subscriber

Query Regarding Tut Forum

I can't seem to see any of the threads in the SM Tut Forum?

I haven't been around for a while, just finished University (graduated with a BA Hons in Games Design (2:1 classification), been rather hectic as I landed a job and been working hard since :attn:

Reason I ask is I was just looking for info regarding Dave's The Asteroid Chase After Effect's tutorial (which is fantastic, I have only had a play with after effects, never knew you could do half the stuff he has shown).

In the video though, he mentions that the videos for the 3D scene are available at least mentions something along those lines? I know this is simplymaya and not simplymax, but I seeing as the tut has been published on here, thought it would be better to ask here about it.

Cheers,
Chewy

Chewy
# 2 02-08-2009 , 06:54 PM
Administrator
Hi Chewy,

The tutorial for this will be up later today on the simplymax site. Enjoy!

# 3 02-08-2009 , 07:22 PM
Subscriber
Ah, awesome cheers user added image

Chewy
# 4 03-08-2009 , 01:27 PM
Administrator