Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 24-01-2010 , 08:05 AM
Events Team at Wargaming.net

Video Card

Hey does anyone happen to know if a ATI Radeon xpress 200m card is integrated? everything I have found says its PCI Express but doesn't say anything about it being integrated or separate....I want to know because I am thinking about up grading my laptops video card if i can.

# 2 24-01-2010 , 10:15 PM
Subscriber
integrated means it's part of the motherboard
dedicated means it's a card all on it's own

therefore if you buy a card then it's not integrated

i dont know anything about this particular card but if you say it has a PCI Express thing to it then i don't think it's part of the motherboard and therefore not integrated

i wasn't aware that you could upgrade anything in a laptop other than RAM and harddrive

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 3 24-01-2010 , 10:24 PM
Level 32 pachyderm
Generally you can't.
PCI express is the type of slot it goes in to.

# 4 16-02-2010 , 04:42 AM
Actually, the ECS RS400-A motherboard supports LGA775 Pentium 4 and Celeron processors running on either the 800MHz or 533MHz FSB, but what really makes this motherboard unique is that it has both a PCI Express x16 and physical 8xAGP slot. Other onboard goodies consist of a 10/100 network card, onboard graphics care of the Radeon Xpress 200 chipset, support for either DDR or DDR-2 memory, and 7.1 channel audio through the 'SB400' IXP400 southbridge.