Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 15-03-2010 , 08:40 PM
looking very good Jali!

Had been looking forward to this game for a while, I believe a lot of the design was done by a Marvel comics artist. You are doing a fine job of recreating him, I'll be looking forward to watching your progress!

# 17 15-03-2010 , 08:50 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Dango77
looking very good Jali!

Had been looking forward to this game for a while, I believe a lot of the design was done by a Marvel comics artist. You are doing a fine job of recreating him, I'll be looking forward to watching your progress!

wow, done by a marvel artist, i knew the designs were done by a comic artist but i never knew which one,

i love the designs alot, i couldn't play the game cause i was to busy looking at the character models and environmet assets,

# 18 16-03-2010 , 01:44 PM
Subscriber
small update, zbrush was acting like a litlle b!tch and kept crashing on me to day for some reason, some i was only able to do only a few minor things to day,

just sculpted the straps on the sword and did some detail work on his knee guard

Attached Thumbnails
# 19 16-03-2010 , 01:57 PM
nice sculpt keep those details comin` up !

# 20 17-03-2010 , 12:48 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
Hey, nice work. In the reference it looks like the skull protrudes father out from the pad than you have it. In the reference there are hints of the side of the skull... almost as a blending method.

Nice work.

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 21 17-03-2010 , 01:29 PM
Subscriber
thanks for the comments guys, but i'm afraid i wont be able to make any updates for a little while,

my tablete died on me today, thats what i get for buying a cheap oneuser added image

will order a new wacom one soon,

does anyone here have a spare trust tablete pen? it'll save me having to buy a new tablete

Last edited by jali; 17-03-2010 at 04:31 PM.