Ok here we go AT LAST. This took 3 hours!!!! bloody hell what a learning curve and only 10% Googled. I didnt like the way it was turning out with the tut, so I had to give myself a migraine and do this. Created the canopy in nurb, turn to poly, turn surf live.Created frame with CV, lofted etc, turn to poly, delete 4 million edges on corner/curved parts. Put in edge loops etc manipulated a bit then presto.
Had to remember how to birail etc only got shown once and it was a nightmare to remember!!! But I did it in the end, probably the long way
. Anyway now I have walked to Melbourne and back I can go to bed!!
I know its only small but to me it was HUGE!! Learnt a lot, mistakes heaps, migraine large, satisfaction unlimited, wife unhappy, husband glowing in miniscule acheivment.
"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes