Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 15-04-2010 , 05:05 PM
sorry on my last reply.

i did had to go to notepad to copy the script to add it to shelf

my apologies

mahesh

# 17 15-04-2010 , 07:07 PM
Subscriber
maheshsubbiah : Thats what we're here for user added image
a note for future reference, sometimes the command to execute the script doesn't match the name of the file the script is saved as, so keep the notepad trick in mind for future scripts you may use.
also if you use a script like Jp quick commands ( or something like that i forget) you may not want to use his original shelf, or all of the scripts in his package, so you can search the script file for each one involved and create your button for each.

Nitroliq:
I'll keep an eye out on that around midnight tonight LmAo

g-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 18 15-04-2010 , 10:27 PM
Lifetime Member
legend Nitro wont have time he's writing me a script for a WOW shelf button (one click and it does an instant mentalray super render) 2 clicks and it textures your model and renders it ...you gotta love MEL ..hehe

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 19 15-04-2010 , 11:22 PM
Subscriber
Dude!...even better then mine...scratch my idea go with Js's!!!!
just..do mine later LoL
g-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 20 16-04-2010 , 06:36 AM

Originally posted by jsprogg
legend Nitro wont have time he's writing me a script for a WOW shelf button (one click and it does an instant mentalray super render) 2 clicks and it textures your model and renders it ...you gotta love MEL ..hehe

I'm working on the ultimate MEL script.

Make cool button with a slider, can be used on models, render settings, textures, materials and lighting.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 21 16-04-2010 , 06:50 AM
Subscriber
But see, i just thought of something.
If ever there was a Make cool script with a slider or a Wow button then....we'd all be out of jobs..
atleast those of us who work freelance or in production..because..
....anyone could come in and be like " lets see.......double click the wow button.....those are nice textures...o0o0o even does dirt maps and bumps for me..Nice!....ok ...now we set the slider to " uber awesomness".....and poof. we're all jobless.

of course, the up side to that is, for all of us working on lighting and rendering...the learning curve shortens its self quite a lot.

g-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!