Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 26-05-2010 , 05:24 PM
EduSciVis-er
Yeah, I haven't had good luck with avi compression, but if you come up with a solution (or anyone has a solution) that gives good HD results at reasonable file sizes, I'd be happy to hear of it.

# 17 26-05-2010 , 09:57 PM
Lifetime Member
I use Nero stwert, it compresses very well and you can muck around with the settings to get a happy medium. Most of the vids I post are 250+M when camstudio saves it. I used to compress them down to about 40M or less then found another setting and changed it down to 13M. Some of them arent too good quality but as I said you can experiment. Sorry its Nero BUT I use the Nerovision part. You can import an .avi then export it as .wmv

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes