Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 09-11-2010 , 12:28 AM
Lifetime Member
wow...thanks hammer...ummm thats going to hurt my already sore head!!!! gee thats a lot to learn....my feeble test was certainly simple...still I will sit down when Im better (clear head) and work out what you did and replicate...thanks for a different take on the thing!!!

cheers Ant

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 17 11-11-2010 , 01:27 AM
EduSciVis-er

Originally posted by bullet1968
cheers sick as a dog bullet

I know that... I was sick for a week, went to the hospital and had my appendix out last night... we can comiserate user added image Get well soon mate. And why did you all post so much while I was bed-ridden.

# 18 11-11-2010 , 01:42 AM
Lifetime Member
Jeez mate hope you are ok now????? yeh I havent been well...some sort of viral invasion...depression...work (oh depression) and Im losing the feeling in my feet..though I am getting pain signals when I shouldnt...so my diabetes may be attackin me!!

Anyway as long as you are now ok all is good...mine is a continous suffering..all the hard yakka I did as a young fella at work is slowly ctaching me up LOL

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes