Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 27-03-2003 , 05:32 PM

how do you earn points?

anyone know?

# 2 27-03-2003 , 05:36 PM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 06-04-2003 , 04:56 PM
Subscriber
Hello! My first post!

So, if I am a newbie, and I can't pay for them, I actually don't have any chance? too bad...

# 4 06-04-2003 , 05:54 PM
Member Of The Month is the person who the MOD's think has been the most helpful, contributed the most...etc

The monthly competition has a Noobie catagory - so you have a chance.

You'll also have a chance on the Battle challanges' cos you may be better that your opponent user added image

Point are pretty cheap considering you can get up to 14 video tutorials for £14 UK (thats 14 points). If you dont have a credit card, you can ask someone who has. Once i have a debit card - hopefully v.soon user added image - i'll be stacking up on the points user added image

hope this help!

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....