Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 31 09-05-2003 , 12:40 AM
Actually, the twins are part of the "elete" group of bodyguards guarding the "matrix-power-broker" character that has a girlfriend (whore) called Persephone

He uses her to get to Neo to try to tempt him over to the "dark-side" sortof...

As the movie progresses, we find out her "true" need is rather simple... it is simply just... "to feel".

This "matrix-power-broker" character has a FUNKY name, that I can't remember at the moment, but anyway....

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 32 09-05-2003 , 02:28 AM
Aw come on ragey ... keep on posting anal pics, but not the d*rn story! user added image

# 33 09-05-2003 , 02:39 AM
lol "Matrix Recargado" man I miss living in Latin America. Subtitles at the bottom of movies etc etc user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 34 09-05-2003 , 02:45 AM

Originally posted by Pure_Morning
lol "Matrix Recargado" man I miss living in Latin America. Subtitles at the bottom of movies etc etc user added image

Lol, I say it like "Matrix -latin accent- Reloaded -english accent-"
Anyway, I hate those subs already ... too much divx hours on me already. user added image

# 35 09-05-2003 , 03:01 AM
Whoops! hehe... sorryuser added image

..actually, I got that info from the matrix site, so obviously they thought it wasn't that important, otherwise we wouldn't even know about it yetuser added image

sorry anywayz all!

Israel "Izzy" Long
izzylong.com
# 36 09-05-2003 , 03:06 AM
Well, i dont want to know ANYTHING about the story. but anal picks are great. I hate subs btw.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 37 09-05-2003 , 03:15 AM

but anal picks are great

Just as well we're talking about the Matrix here or that could be quite dodgy.... user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 38 09-05-2003 , 03:15 AM

Originally posted by ragecgi
sorry anywayz all!

Nah, don´t worry buddy. I knew that already ... user added image
How´s the bamf effect coming along mate?

# 39 09-05-2003 , 03:27 AM
Havn't been able to touch it, as I'm nearing the "detail-modeling" phase of my ARGUS ship model project.

...reminds me, I gotta post some updates to my thread this weekend...

Can't wait to get to that tut though, it'll be pretty cool to see it in action.

Problem is, I don't have a dv cam, and I need some quick 2 second 720x486 (D1) dv footage of someone jumping, and also a clean bg plate as well.

Maybe I could post a user request for some simple quick footage, and the best shot wins thier face in the tut as the BAMF subject.
I dunno...

Israel "Izzy" Long
izzylong.com
# 40 09-05-2003 , 03:35 AM
That sounds actually cool.
I´ll see what I can do mate.

# 41 09-05-2003 , 12:05 PM
Rage, you know all of those highway shots that look bad? I pointed it out to my Friend Matt, who had more guts than I did, and he made a post under general discussion on Cgtalk, and man, did they get ticked!! Lok, everybody thought that we were nitpicking to much or something. I don't know. I think that they should have worked on it more myself, but then again, I saw the preview in the theater last weekend and you couldn't see it nearly as much as you can on the computer screen. Don't know, I was kind of disapointed in the effects on that scene, considering how much it is costing to make, and how much they will probably make off of it. user added image Still can't wait to see it!
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 42 09-05-2003 , 02:32 PM
Yeah, like I said, I was REALLY being anal, and I was NOT saying that I didn't like the movie at all or anything like thatuser added image hehe...

On the contrary, I was the first person in my city that got advance tickets to see it!
(or so the theater manager claims, but our towns tickets are all run from Movietickets.com, so tracking that is easyuser added image )

On the topic of CGTalk, I have a love-hate relationship with that place.

The people there are WAY too mean and WAY too quick to call something a fake, and then, they don't have the decency to publicly appoligize when they are wrong.

I check it out once in a while, but I get tired of all the REALLY bad attitudes, esspecialy attitudes toward artists looking for a simple crit.

I mean, I left that place because the people there are MORE anal and MEAN than I am! hehe..

I came to SM from a random link that I found there last year, and I've never looked back because this place is SO fricken friendly!

My point is, I would be the LAST person to rip ANY of the work done by John Geata and the Matrix Effects housesuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
izzylong.com
# 43 09-05-2003 , 02:49 PM
Rage,
My life story! user added image no, i actually did the same thing, that is why i post all kinds of stuff here and not there anymore, it is alot more insperational posting stuff here. I bet if I started my WIP on the JP Jeep there, instead of Simplymaya, I probably would have given up halfway thru the project because of the comments, or lack there of that I would have gotten. But, I posted the wip here, and you guys are really motivational. I wouldn't get half the stuff done that I do if I didn't post here. You even gave me a call when I wasn't here for a few weeks to make sure nothing bad happened!! With the tons of menbers on CGtalk, no one would have probably done that. THanks for your help guys (esp Rage)!
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 44 09-05-2003 , 03:03 PM
np dude!

Artists like you are the reason this place is around!

We can only get better from hereuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
izzylong.com
# 45 09-05-2003 , 03:25 PM
Ah .. the love. user added image