Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 151 23-04-2003 , 04:05 PM
Subscriber
Sounds good M. I am doing the final fur now, will do some basic texturing (not uv mapped for this round) And submit a final render after i get outta work (at 10:30 New England time(USA east coast)). Good luck.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 152 24-04-2003 , 12:29 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by M
Hey guys, sorry for not posting at all yesterday.. i lost internet connection through my router >:| for a long time. Its working great again.. so im back in business user added image.

hmmmm... would that be why a lot of the images you uploaded weren't working? Like the tournament statistics and stuff.

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 153 24-04-2003 , 02:42 AM
Subscriber
nice vector user added image
come on M

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 154 24-04-2003 , 03:29 AM
Subscriber
Yea JB, thats exactly why.. my server went down as well. Umm, well its still only 8:30 here.. i had some other work to get done with bl's and stuff... anyways, Im back hard at work on rigging this character.. if i cant get it fully done then what i will do is post a final that is in his default position user added image. Most of you will have to view my final tommorow user added image.. seeing because of timezones... well.. i will definately have it in before 11 at the latest! I will be posting some WIP's of my rigging soon user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 155 24-04-2003 , 03:35 AM
Subscriber
Told ya it would be quick user added image, heres the skeleton.. i have just started with paint weights, gaa.. going to take hours user added image... its not making sence seeing that even though ive iliminated stuff in a certain area.. it keeps comin back.. anyways, not a big big problem, just have to learn it. Ok, i will show some more WIPS soon.

# 156 24-04-2003 , 03:37 AM
Subscriber
cool! I might rig mine later

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 157 24-04-2003 , 03:39 AM
Subscriber
OMG I only have 20 minutes before 12 AAAAA!!!!!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
# 158 24-04-2003 , 03:43 AM
Subscriber
go vector, go vector user added image.

# 159 24-04-2003 , 03:47 AM
Subscriber
hee heee heeee lol! user added image

# 160 24-04-2003 , 04:03 AM
Subscriber
a F*$# render times are up to 10 minutes!!! Redering final now, no rig = (

# 161 24-04-2003 , 04:34 AM
Subscriber
Sure vector, post another user added image... BTW, heres a WIP of me painting my guy user added image. Also, just letting you know.. its all paint weighted or w/e you call it... That took a long time and wasnt working smoothly user added image.. what a pain. Anyways, time to check out how this baby is working user added image.. I should have my final in the next hour and a half user added image.. Cya then.

# 162 24-04-2003 , 04:36 AM
Subscriber
cooooooool THANX M!!!!!

Last edited by Vectorman; 25-04-2003 at 02:43 AM.
# 163 24-04-2003 , 04:43 AM
Simply Maya OG
damn M, your shelf is empty :p Nice, tho. The both of you.

- Hybrid
# 164 24-04-2003 , 04:43 AM
Subscriber
Looks great vector! Erg, i am going to restart my computer.. somethings whacko with maya and it just keeps crashin. I have been posin him though, going pretty well user added image, few problems that i have no clue how to fix.. but overall.. going well user added image.

# 165 24-04-2003 , 05:17 AM
Subscriber
Yay i will check it out tomorrow man. Good luck. wOOOOOOOt fur