Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 07-08-2003 , 07:53 PM
eh....

Attached Images

MSN: cyborg_corporation@hotmail.com
AIM: RavagingOrc
# 17 07-08-2003 , 09:00 PM
Just drag the hand to the far right side of the flash box(actually, go all the way out of the box), hold the right mouse button down(dont let go of the left though). Then, with both mouse buttons down, go to the left side of the screen, let go of both of the buttons, left click to make the menu disappear, and then quickly drag your curser into the left side of the flash box for maximum spankiness.

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 18 08-08-2003 , 09:51 AM
Dude you're taking all the fun out of spanking a monkey user added image

I don't suffer from stress, I'm a carrier.
# 19 08-08-2003 , 10:02 AM

Originally posted by drknow
Just drag the hand to the far right side of the flash box(actually, go all the way out of the box), hold the right mouse button down(dont let go of the left though). Then, with both mouse buttons down, go to the left side of the screen, let go of both of the buttons, left click to make the menu disappear, and then quickly drag your curser into the left side of the flash box for maximum spankiness.

Holy Guacamole!
849!!

This trick's cool. user added image

# 20 12-08-2003 , 04:31 AM

Virus Warning...

Hey guys...

Not to cause a worldwide panic but I have a question... I've checked out that spanking site and totally loved that whole thing. But after visiting the site that the monkey came from, and this all started this morning, it appears I have caught somekind of virus/worm and I've had to reformat numerous times , not to mention, I've lost EVERYTHING in my project and I don't even know if the other things I've managed to back up is gonna be infected or if it's just something from the Internet.
With WinXP, everytime I start up, I get this message that says the computer is shutting down and gives me about a minute to scram, then it just restarts and takes me on that joyous ride once more. It has something to do with the "Generic Host Process". Anybody else have this problem? Anyone else know what the heck I'm talking about? Is that site that the monkey is on infected with a virus? Or is this all a nightmare? (Answer yes to that last one.. )

Russell

Russell Bolding
CEO/Founder - Russelltopia Studios
Web:https://www.russelltopia.com
Email:russbo@russelltopia.com
# 21 12-08-2003 , 08:31 AM
no it isnt the monkey, its just a direct attack, happened to me yesterday...(while doing a econometrics project and loosing 3 hours of work...the bastard)

1 Start without internet connection
2 enable the XP firewall,
3 conect
4 search google "NT authority"
theres lots of pages that tell you how to deal it, including a microsoft patch and searching and deleting some files that may (or may not) be inserted in your system...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
well, XP sucks.... but as there isnt nothing better out there...

Last edited by dragonfx; 12-08-2003 at 09:03 AM.
# 22 12-08-2003 , 05:24 PM

...those bastards indeed...

Okay, HOW do you enable the XP Firewall. user added image I think we all need to form a lynch mob and nail the narrow a** of the jerk that created this nice little present for all of the world. GRRRRR!!!

Russell

Russell Bolding
# 23 12-08-2003 , 05:48 PM
Subscriber
Open Network Connections (you have to be logged on as admin)

On the advanced tab under Internet Connection Firewall select the check box that says;

* Protect my computer and network by limiting or preventing access to this computer from the Internet.

To disable it uncheck the box.

I use ZA Pro as the built in FW has some interesting moments with game permissions, but it works OK apart from that apparently.

# 24 12-08-2003 , 06:04 PM
I use tiny personal firewall it's free and pretty darn good. It gives you a pop up whenever anything that you havent permitted starts asking for or sending info... good for stopping ad and spyware also... user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 25 12-08-2003 , 06:29 PM
Oh man, thanks y'all! Man, this is too cool... you guys rock! Now I know for sure why I chose this site as my main Maya site to visit regularly. user added image I just got Tiny Personal Firewall and I'm gonna see if I can get it to work. user added image Thanks again everybody. user added image

Russell

*Erm, so it's still safe to go spank my monkey?*

Russell Bolding