The colour shots are just the start of a test pallette.
Been mainly adding in more detail and trying to flesh the thing
out a bit. Hopefully a little less feminine around the hips now.
Just about hit my poly limit too.
I've just finished two years at college studying animation.
But the course wasn't anything to write home about,
very poor infact. So I've just been teaching myself for
the past two years.
I'm determined to get a job in CG, probably games which is why
I'm so into this challenge. All my previous stuff was made using
nurbs and Subdiv. So I'm desperate to get some game material
into my showreel.
I'd been wondering weather to get rid of those polys.
I would like to ask you for advice after I've optimised
the model, as to if I've got enough/ to little polys at
places like the joints. Just to make sure it's optimised
Want to get this right before I start arranging the uv's.
SimplyMaya specialises in Maya tutorials. We offer over 1,000 individual Maya training videos, ranging from basic Maya tutorials through to intermediate Maya tutorials. Our tutorials are created by instructors with industry experience and are designed to get you up and running in Maya quickly without making it seem like hard work.