Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 31 16-09-2003 , 09:15 PM
Subscriber
Free your ass and shit will follow- just had to say that (silly me)

grrrr
# 32 16-09-2003 , 10:00 PM
Subscriber
Hmmm....I'm not sure how that's goin' to help me the next time I suffer from a severe constipation...

But I'll keep it in mind anyway! user added image

Subdivide and conquer!

Free your mind, and your ass will follow!
# 33 16-09-2003 , 10:58 PM
Brian.. Ya the waiting game is killer... I know you will get the job your stuff is amazing bud...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 34 16-09-2003 , 11:01 PM

Originally posted by Kurt
Brian.. Ya the waiting game is killer... I know you will get the job your stuff is amazing bud...

So is yours buddy. user added image

# 35 17-09-2003 , 06:36 AM
ya kurt, i reallty like your stuff!! Good luck, I have allways been told that getting into the industry is the hardest part, once your in, things are alot easier, because you have that first experience under your belt... well, I hope that this is true. thanks for the confidence in my work man... Heard from the guy today, he really really wants me to send a demo for modeling, he is pretty stoked. this company is hiring around 50 CG artist!!! if you are intersted, just send me an email (it is finnaly working again) and I will send you some contact info and stuff on the company. Later,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 36 17-09-2003 , 10:05 AM
Brian, update your firewall, i got some remote equipement trying to access isass.exe on my pc and think thats what screwed yours... (i think i saw a post of yours in another site about it while searching what the damn isass.exe was and what it does...)

Last edited by dragonfx; 17-09-2003 at 10:13 AM.
# 37 17-09-2003 , 10:10 AM
Subscriber
Hey Kurt, sorry for the delay. But good luck, I doubt you'll need it though cause you have some pretty amazing work. user added image

https://www.verticalincline.com
# 38 17-09-2003 , 12:23 PM
Thanks guys..... Brian if this dont work out i'll be in touch=)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 39 17-09-2003 , 04:28 PM
Thanks for the tip!! But I don't know exactly what it is you are talking about... what is Issass?? I am alittle confuse... you know how i can update it?? if you want send me an email. I will take anyhelp i can get, I am running out of ideas, I have tried just about everythning, and i am still haveing major problems and bsod left and right. Thanks,
Brian

BTW Kurt, not a problem... but they are going to be done taking reels in a week or two, I hope you find out b4 then good luck!! Sounds like a really cool place to work

Brian, update your firewall, i got some remote equipement trying to access isass.exe on my pc and think thats what screwed yours... (i think i saw a post of yours in another site about it while searching what the damn isass.exe was and what it does...)

Please check
My (old) website!
# 40 17-09-2003 , 08:01 PM
im afraid i wont be much of a help...

well the story is as follows:
i got a message from the firewall telling me if i would please to let a remote equipment acess to isass.exe on mines... (and keeped going until i automated the block access task)

I didnt managed to know exactly what isass.exe is... but there are lots of threads of ppl saying that it messed its computer, specially on boot(which seems one of its related tasks) (i think i sawd a post signed with the "thanks, brian" characteristic of yours on the enduser added image on one of those threads?), noone seems to know how to fix it and it seems that installing xp over the old one doesnt works... so my advice is "get a up-to-date firewall that blocks the access to that file"...(and the advice of the threads ive seen is format frist...user added image) (toldya cause i have learnt to regret not having it installed on my "i want all the possible power" XP build on the other disk, then forgetting to disconect the internet...

Last edited by dragonfx; 17-09-2003 at 09:27 PM.