Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 08-10-2003 , 03:12 PM

October Challenge - cavalt - Newbie

Okay. I'm going to give this one a shot.
I will be attempting the sound clip with the squeaky door.

This will be my first ever animation. Actually, now that I think about it, it's actually my first project.

Mike. What are the judging points so I know how to allocate my time. I don't want to spend too much time on textures ( since I don't really know much about them) if it won't be taken into consideration.

Cheers,

Tony.

# 2 08-10-2003 , 03:18 PM
The Maya Mountain
Welcome aboard. user added image

Read the rules thoroughly!

>
6) Texturing, lighting, etc is NOT required, but is NOT forbidden. Make sure you don't spend too much time on non-animation related aspects of your entry.
>

Judging will be based on:

1) Following the rules.
2) Quality of animation.

In that order. user added image

# 3 20-10-2003 , 12:58 PM
Alas, the month is winding down with a little less than two weeks to go.

Unfortunately, the company I work for is sending me to California for two weeks this afternoon.

I regrettably forfeit the challenge as I will have no way to complete the challenge in time.

Tony.