Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 13-10-2003 , 12:28 AM

Deleting keys on blend shapes

Is there any way to delete a key frame from a blend shape after you set the key for the motion. Im doing some facial animation for my animation and i cant figure out where to go to delete blend shape keys. I have the blend shape window open but dont see any key lines to delete the motion, I also thought it might be connected to the target head, but there wernt any keys there that I could change either.

I hope I explained myself well enough, Thanks for the help in advance

# 2 13-10-2003 , 12:33 AM
The Maya Mountain
If I recall, the blend shape window has a "select" button. That will select the blend shape and let you adjust the keys in the Graph Editor. If not, you can click on the Blend Shape tab in the object's Attribute Editor and press the "Select" button at the bottom of the Attribute window to do the same.

# 3 13-10-2003 , 01:08 AM

thanks

ahhhhh thanks alot. worked perfectly