Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 31 11-11-2003 , 03:41 PM
Free willy? That movie sucked!

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 32 11-11-2003 , 07:21 PM

Originally posted by Kevin
and nem ...how on earth can you say that the 3rd is better then the 1st???

you crazy man..crrraazzyyy user added image

I agree. :p

Originally posted by dave_baer
Free willy? That movie sucked!

Lol. :p

# 33 12-11-2003 , 12:16 AM

To kevin.

well heres my two sense.
If you followed the movie's you probly would of seen a pattern. The pattern is mentioned in the matrix reloaded special features. The movies are somed up like life. Theres Birth<the first movie the birth of neo, theres Life<The matrix reloaded and death the matrix revolutions. I dont think the movie coulda ended any other way. I thought the ending sceen was the best piece of movie fotage ever. JUst the fact that you could see the rain drops. Now im sure your probly saying oh i coulda done it with cg work. To bad its all real. As for the flying through the air. The walcosky brothers are huge anime fans hince the creation of the animatrix they wanted more of a anime feel to the ending something that hasnt been done befour in feature film....thus leading to the fighting in the air. As for the philosophy behind the movie. Shire geneis. Id like to see you think of something that good. Sure it makes the audience look twice but honestly its better then some shity ass story line...they could of made it neo good agent smith bad....neo chases agent smith and kills him....no matrix...no col. sanders "the architech" user added image.Like any other movie. I congraduate the W. brothers and honor them for there supereb thinking and directing skills and cant wait till see there next project.
___----____KILL BILL SUXED BTW____----____
PEace

# 34 12-11-2003 , 02:38 AM
I loved it when the guy told him: "yeah"
.. and she said that.

Can you?
*chicken grunt*

# 35 13-11-2003 , 08:30 PM
Subscriber
Not sure if this is still on topic as I skipped the last few posts but the reason i think people don't like the second film is the same reason I think the second LOTR will end up being the one people didn't like and you get it a lot in trilogy’s. I think the problem is that in most trilogy’s the second film is more about joining the beginning to the end, the first film to the last film and on it's own this doesn't make for a good film but viewed at the same time as the other two it brings the whole story together.

# 36 23-11-2003 , 04:09 PM
Free Willy sucked????? Ahhhhh people.... where's your hearts...????? that was a classic "chick flick" needing tissue box at hand. (giggling)

as to my question I know the answer... your hearts are in your levis ..BBOOOOYYYSSS
ROFL

Just teasing you all.... NO insult intended... I mean if Pony did not have a heart in his levis I would be a very unhappy girl...*wink*

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.