Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 31 17-01-2003 , 08:04 PM
looking good.
this fighter bot in a nice future arena would be cool.

# 32 17-01-2003 , 08:38 PM
Subscriber
Dreadlocks out the back of the helmet would be interesting. Since it's a cyborg they could cables and circuits...

https://www.darrylworley.com/

https://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html
# 33 18-01-2003 , 12:18 AM
NICE!!!!!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 34 18-01-2003 , 01:13 AM
SM Alumni

Originally posted by Hidalgo
Dreadlocks out the back of the helmet would be interesting. Since it's a cyborg they could cables and circuits...

AHHH!! thats so weird - was just thinking about ways of using cloth as dreads! probably going to loose the metal ridged thingy at the back of the head, and have some predator esque dreads at the back. Also going to make him a slightly less garish colour.
thanks all for the comments guys - really do appreciate them user added image :banana:

septentrio: gotta come clean and say it was a total bodge job all along.. had a few ideas in my head for how i wanted it to look, but never got anything down on paper skech wise. Kinda made it up as I went along user added image The underlying mesh is an old model i did at uni so not much work was needed there, but I've been working on and off on it for ages.. not having as much time for this as i'd like atm (damn this 9 til 5 job!!). guess all in total about 50-60 hours? hard to say really..time goes so quickly when trying to animate it could be 300hours !!