Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 31 17-04-2006 , 05:20 AM
Forsure just drop me an email next time ur up here.

Heres a version a little bit worn for you!.

I could probably do alot more to it but the footys on.

lol

user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 32 17-04-2006 , 05:29 AM
Subscriber
dude, the goggles were perfect my freind I meant the very last picture of the helmet, the leather on that, the one from a distance (on the table) is great but the one up close (the last jpeg) is the one i was refering to. My friend, enjoy your footy, get back to tha TV and away from the computer for a while. I know you can do the deed mate, only if you agree that the leather needs to be freyed (how do you spell that word) because your doing other stuff now, don't go back over trodden ground for me, only if you think it needs it and doesn't interfer, BUT I appreciate your gesture, didn't go over me...:attn:

take it easy and life will be easy
# 33 17-04-2006 , 05:31 AM
Subscriber
i dont know ..just always love watching your work ..not sure what to model ..I know me ..I like model creatures lol ...hence the dragon lol

# 34 20-04-2006 , 01:20 AM
Subscriber
man, I'm waiting, hows the model..?user added image

take it easy and life will be easy