Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 15-09-2006 , 06:43 PM
Subscriber
Thanks for the comments Everyone,
And thanks for the Help Jay...user added image

Sorry its been so long on teh update.. Boss sent me home with some paperwork to finish off over the nights this week, so i'm tied up at the moment..

Wraithe:
YEs i do model detail parts as individual objects, and parent or group them to what ever they need be grouped to... sometimes i'll combine like objects in a certian area, just for texturing purposes.. easire to appl a texture to one object then to twenty smaller ones.. a convenience thing..

as for REference.. I just scour the web for what i need.. high rez images of the ship, upbloe detail images of parts of it.. i have a scale model of the falcon as well, but its not being of much service, not all that detailed its self..
i found some basic blueprints for the Falcon on the web, chopped them up and i'm using them to get just basic overall dimension on it right.. but fo rhte most part its me studying images, and modeling th epeices individually by eye...
G

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 17 15-09-2006 , 07:20 PM
Acid44
exelente keep hard at work i wanna see that progress as well

# 18 19-10-2007 , 02:19 AM
She's my favorite! None can top her! Seriously, that is one awesome project to be taking up! I hope you do well!

Sparticus

Expect to excell...
# 20 25-10-2007 , 04:17 AM
Subscriber
Thank you for the reference sites,
I have to start this model over from sratch due to a virii i got a few months back, not sure when i will start over on it, but the reference will come in handy when i do, as i lost all my ref images at the same time i lost the model

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!