Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 02-09-2006 , 02:14 AM
Subscriber

Portfolio Showreel Help

Hi guys, I've decided to temporarily take a break from modelling and put together a portfolio showreel for job applications. Can you point me in the direction on how to do this, I have my complete models ready just don't have the first idea on how to composite them into a convincing animation showreel.

regards

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 2 02-09-2006 , 02:46 AM
Subscriber
havea look on pixars and framestores ect compainnes website they generally give advice on wht they consider a good show reel

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 3 02-09-2006 , 02:54 AM
Subscriber
It's not so much content ideas, is more of how to compose a showreel, is there any extra software required other than maya, how to create the turntable effect with models blending from wireframe to textured, etc.

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.
# 4 02-09-2006 , 02:59 AM
Subscriber
basicly a good editing pro is a minimum so it flows together nicely

but if u want to do stuff like out wireframes on top ect then u will need a compositing prog

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973