Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 07-12-2002 , 12:04 PM
SM Tea Boy
I just have to second what Kevin said I HATE BANNER ADDS having advertising on your site turns control away from the sites members and gives it to the advertisers.

I believe advertising is on the verge of destroying the web (or should I say what the web should be) at the moment you can’t turn you TV on or walk down the street without being bombarded by advertising, I for one would like to see 90% of the crap floating round on the net now removed.

This you can have it for free, all you have to do is put up with some adds stuff is bollox smacks a bit too much of selling your soul to me.

Anyway the site does say simplymaya that would be maya not massive flashing adds for z-brush and assorted other products.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 17 07-12-2002 , 12:08 PM
SM Tea Boy
O ya and the VIP area rocks ne way, 24 hours of video so far user added image and we update it all the time and we run an open forum so you can come talk to us about it as well user added image

And we have free video as well no one is forcing ppl to join up, now isn’t that better than bloody banners and flashing crap all over the place?

O ya lol and we are working out some hosting packages at the moment, sorry for the tirade user added image

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 18 09-12-2002 , 11:08 PM
Subscriber
LOL.... i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate banner ads!!!! even my own website has a banner ad on it.... user added image.... for example, when you walk into a grocery store, would you like a product to run and hit your face and tell you to buy that product.... damn!!!!