Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 31 21-10-2007 , 12:57 AM
Quit while you're behind, Laurie Priest :p

My point is this as a working module.

Q: Why are you modelling chips?
A: For the fun of it
Q: Why do you want to have fun?
A: Because thats a main part of life
Q: What is the meaning of life <---- SEE!!!! When you ask why, the question always ends up being what is the meaning of life.

I rest my case.

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 32 21-10-2007 , 01:07 AM
I didn't ask why you wanted to have fun, your saying i asked why do you want to have fun. I was asking something different entirely.

I also rejected the idea that this had anything to do with the meaning of life, so saying i was asking what the meaning of life is is imagining somthing.

This is just a C&C i don't see why people are getting nickers in a twist, i was just perplexed as to the motivation ... that is all

Louis can you get a bit realistic here, i'm not trying to make a case to be lost or won i just have an opinion about a piece of work and am saying it.

End of conversation?=)

# 33 21-10-2007 , 01:24 AM
Bloody hell. No need to get offended. If you couldnt tell... I was joking. Lets all just take in deeepp breathes. WHOOOO SAAAA.

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 34 21-10-2007 , 02:35 AM
Looks good perfecto, nice simple model to get some groundwork down for testing things out.

IVe always fancied modeling a portion of fish and chips! Haha!

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 35 21-10-2007 , 03:24 AM
Food isn't made a lot in the 3D world....I guess it's because the materials are so complex.

# 36 23-10-2007 , 06:33 AM
Gives me new respect for those who helped do the modeling and texturing for all the food in the movies Over the Hedge and Ratatoule.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!