Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 31-01-2008 , 08:13 PM

Originally posted by mirek03
mE?? this is not my thread and i have maya 2008 (mac and PC) and it goes beautifully on both).., the probelm i had is history and was using it as an example to support my opinion. I dont need help.., i rebuilt the computer and have a spanking new card and a spanking new everything (dual CPU.., yippee!!.., 2 terragig HD .., yipee.., ect)

the card i have now is fine.., i revamped the computer because of the hardware render problem.

yes.., quadro4.., it worked well with maya 7 but not past that.

if you can help me or elephantinc we would both be eternally thankful.., hopefully ill be proved wrong in my fatalistic attitude to the quadro and ephantinc's card. (more to the point ephantinc's)

cheers mate, i know you are way ahead of me with this stuff user added image much appreciated user added image

Oops! Guess I should have said who I was addressing... user added image

I do know that it was elephantinc's thread, btw...

Anyways, if anyone would like me to look up their card, just post here. user added image

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!