Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 31 12-10-2008 , 07:26 PM
Acid44
hahahashahaha, that is by far the best reply i've ever gotten to any comment ever:bow: :bow: :bow:

# 32 15-10-2008 , 01:30 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Gen

great words, I must show my sis, shes loves good writing, she'll be impressed.

I wrote a ton of stuff once many years ago aftr my father passed away, I put it on the grave of Jim Morrison in Paris to make sure it would head in the right direction...it seemed to have worked, pity those bastards write all over the damn tombs there.

Jay

# 33 15-10-2008 , 01:53 AM
Super Moderator
Thank you ^^. I putz around here and there with poems but mostly stories, I'm working towards smushing that and my 3D interest together :blush:

- Genny
# 34 15-10-2008 , 02:35 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
cool, pics and good words, books like these are always an interesting talking point

get it done...

Jay

# 35 17-10-2008 , 07:09 AM

Originally posted by GecT
Thank you ^^. I putz around here and there with poems but mostly stories, I'm working towards smushing that and my 3D interest together :blush:

Stories you say? You wouldn't have some online would you?

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 36 17-10-2008 , 08:20 AM
Super Moderator
They're mostly on paper. Definitely not on this machine as its for gaming/internet purposes only.

- Genny