Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 24-02-2009 , 08:55 AM
The Nurb Herd

Being a Runner

Being a Runner really makes me appreciate the movie "Good Will Hunting"

I keep looking at peoples screens and thinking "i could do that". One night I should login and model something for them. user added image

btw, i'm not saying i'm a jeanius.

# 2 24-02-2009 , 09:36 AM

Re: Being a Runner

Originally posted by hammer.horror
btw, i'm not saying i'm a jeanius.

LOL Nice sense of humour!

Hey though at least your seeing it all unfolding in fornt of you and what skills you need to get in there!

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 24-02-2009 , 05:06 PM
The Nurb Herd
very true

# 4 24-02-2009 , 07:10 PM
Subscriber
I would kill for any job in cg right now - another day another job I did not get - I hate being home all day.

Where you a runner at ??

# 5 25-02-2009 , 01:13 AM
The Nurb Herd
i'm a runner at MPC, its a good start but frustrating trying to get people to notice you... Also i think its pretty tough to get work right now, there are not many jobs. Its seems like people here like my work tho, which is sweet!