Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 18-05-2009 , 08:48 AM

Nosebud III: Rise of the Random

Possibly the WORST animation I have ever done. Did it today at home because I needed something to laugh at. Hopefully you can laugh at the randomness as well user added image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyCxd28b8nM

"In the new suspenseful thriller, a character by the name of Simon Dallows (played by polyCube3), is surrounded by disturbing images and must find a way out of his madness, before he, or a horsefly, performs an act of surgery."

# 2 18-05-2009 , 11:26 AM
You should work on the lighting, because I can't barely see anything.

# 3 18-05-2009 , 06:33 PM
Watch in highquality, full screen. All you really need to know is that there is a deformed dancing 'horse' with mustard yellow spots on top of a sculpted surface with the texture of Whoopie Goldberg and a background of a cathedral. There is absolutely no sense to it whatsoever. lol.

# 4 18-05-2009 , 07:51 PM
Super Moderator
The word random is really appropriate lol. I could kinda sorta see what was going on, but way too dark.

- Genny