Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 106 29-01-2010 , 10:52 AM
Subscriber
yeah hopefully. its been massive overkill on my part, i need a good break away from it to really see it with fresh eyes. its hard to find the balance. ive always liked heavily detailed art, like bosch and brueghell, and the american artist joe coleman. i have wondered about techniques for creating similar in 3d. for the first time in years art and creating is starting to become enjoyable again for me. i just wish i had more time for it.. but yeah, for this picture, i need a little break. lim feeling really jaded. im excited by the techniques ive learned in doing it. just hope i can get better...