Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 29-12-2009 , 07:17 AM

Deal with the Tiger Woods scandal?

Hello,
If a man wants to cheat on his wife... in my humble opinion that is between his wife and himself. Not for the idiot press to blow out of proportion. Give Woods a break! Men and women have been doing this for centuries! From the way things are going one would think sex and cheating started just yesterday!!! Who is so holy to judge him?

# 2 30-12-2009 , 04:24 AM
I am so holy as to judge him.
Cheating is morally reprehensible, and more over, it fails to take into account his wife's feelings; and more importantly her life in general. Tiger ruined his whole life by siding with passion instead of responsibility. By not "overblowing" this, it would be akin to encouraging cheating, and showing how there are no consequences. There ARE consequences, and it is one of the most repulsive things a human can do.
Truth is, most people think it is wrong to cheat and thus, they don't do it. Therefore most people are fit to judge Tiger.

People who cheat should all be treated this way; worse in my opinion. It is utterly inconsiderate.

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 3 30-12-2009 , 07:07 AM
Subscriber
I think that normally its nobody's business what people do in their personal life and people don't have the right to judge anybody without being hypocrites, but seeing as he is a professional Sportsman and is in the public eye the Media scrutiny is inevitable.
'Moral Standards' are only relevant to the person who follows them, its not their place to go forcing their own morals on other people who disobey them.

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge