Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 16 09-11-2010 , 12:28 AM
Lifetime Member
wow...thanks hammer...ummm thats going to hurt my already sore head!!!! gee thats a lot to learn....my feeble test was certainly simple...still I will sit down when Im better (clear head) and work out what you did and replicate...thanks for a different take on the thing!!!

cheers Ant

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 17 11-11-2010 , 01:27 AM
EduSciVis-er

Originally posted by bullet1968
cheers sick as a dog bullet

I know that... I was sick for a week, went to the hospital and had my appendix out last night... we can comiserate user added image Get well soon mate. And why did you all post so much while I was bed-ridden.

# 18 11-11-2010 , 01:42 AM
Lifetime Member
Jeez mate hope you are ok now????? yeh I havent been well...some sort of viral invasion...depression...work (oh depression) and Im losing the feeling in my feet..though I am getting pain signals when I shouldnt...so my diabetes may be attackin me!!

Anyway as long as you are now ok all is good...mine is a continous suffering..all the hard yakka I did as a young fella at work is slowly ctaching me up LOL

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes