Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 07-03-2003 , 07:08 AM
Subscriber
Video RAM and 'normal' RAM do not combine (as far as I know)

I've got 128Mb Video RAM and 1024Mb PC2700 DDR RAM.... I LOVE it!

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 17 07-03-2003 , 07:31 AM
Subscriber
nice user added image. Yea, i have 256 video with that 9700 pro card and only 512 ddr user added image. But, together it runs quite nicely... its a monster for what i am using it for user added image. And that is the way i will always keep it.. lol. I DO need to get more ram, right after i buy that second monitor.. heh. What do you think, ram first (upgrade to 1 gig) or second monitor first? K, cya.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 18 07-03-2003 , 10:52 AM
Subscriber
...and it depends what kind of OS you're running. The DualProcessor on the Mac makes even look the SGI look slow when it comes to rendering. A fast graphic card enhances moving complex scenes...

When the only tool you use is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.