Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   SM Tournaments (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Tournament #1 - Vectorman VS )v( (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5218)

M 24-04-2003 05:35 AM

FINAL RENDER

1 Attachment(s)
Alright, heres my final. I couldnt get a few things to work, such as shadows and 100% proper lighting.. but i went for a cream look on the models overall finish. This is the FINAL RENDER and I will be starting up the poll soon (because im moderator :P, and would vote for myself to win unless there was a poll ;)). hehe, ok phewf, rigging was fun ;).

-<{ JB }>- 24-04-2003 05:42 AM

Very cool! It's gonna be a tough decision!

mtmckinley 24-04-2003 05:54 AM

nice job. :)

PonysGirl 24-04-2003 07:04 AM

Very hard choice.

Glad it is not up to me.... I'd have to toss a coin....LOL

-<{ JB }>- 24-04-2003 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PonysGirl
Very hard choice.

Glad it is not up to me.... I'd have to toss a coin....LOL

It is up to you in a way.... cast your vote at the poll in the battle forum!!

PonysGirl 24-04-2003 07:36 AM

Thank you JB..... but in this particular poll I think I should abstain.
Being romantically involved with pony puts me in a possition where I feel it would be unethical.

adldesigner 24-04-2003 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PonysGirl
Thank you JB..... but in this particular poll I think I should abstain.
Being romantically involved with pony puts me in a possition where I feel it would be unethical.

Lol, I believe you should vote, that´s what they call individuality. ;)
-Just in case, votes can be secret too you know?

PonysGirl 24-04-2003 08:23 AM

ROTFL Adldesigner.....

Oh I am VERY individual... ask pony... *snickering*

My decision is made more for others who might not understand that fact. I would not want to cause any shadows of doubt to be cast upon pony's talent.

((but if the votes are secret I could cast one under another name...LOL))

anita 24-04-2003 12:30 PM

Hey M its adorable!!!!

Vectorman 25-04-2003 02:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I know i can't submit more finals, but until i lose(officially), I'm keeping this thread alive

iamatool 25-04-2003 02:32 AM

I like it

i like it

M 25-04-2003 02:40 AM

Ah see, looks better :), Hair does need work if you want to continue on it.. but definately a good model! I am going to render off a pose with my digi :).. to keep this thing alive as well ;).... just having fun. BTW, vector.. are you still going to continue on this or are you going to start a new project? Just a hint, if you end up spending another few days on it and its going slow.. remember that a learning phase should include a lot of trash.. so when your at a slow stage of a model.. chuck it.. start a new one :).. (thats when its just for you and not a competition). I went through like 15 models in the past 4 months that i just chuck out.. yet i still learn a lot :).

Vectorman 25-04-2003 02:45 AM

hmmmm, okay but eli really likes it. And he makes movies. So i'm sure itll end up in one. I would never chuck a model M, i might stop work on it, but i usually come back to them for use in later projects.

Vectorman 25-04-2003 02:48 AM

FINAL RENDER

1 Attachment(s)
I just mistaken deleted the final render. Sorry here it is again

FINAL RENDER

M 25-04-2003 03:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Alright, here is an evil version of the dino :).. his enemy :D. Anyways, he should be loookin at the camera, but i messed up on that part :(.. seeing i dont know how to turn his eye after he is rigged. Anyways, its too late now as i didnt save that pose. Here it is. BTW, you fixed up your final render nicely Vector, a lot brighter.