Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   TERMINATOR 3 - RISE OF THE MACHINES! (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6696)

Cyborg Corp 05-07-2003 10:32 PM

Also (MAJOR SPOILER)...if Skynet was not centralized and was instead in all the computers and internet, didn't it destry itself when it nuked the world?

M 05-07-2003 10:57 PM

SPOILER

Hey hal.. first off... Its a batterypack yes.. but that doesnt mean it will powerdown right away after its taken out, you have no idea of the schematics behind the machine. It could live for days before its internal supply of energy runs out.

For the second thing.. i LOVED how the TX screamed at the end.. didnt you realise that it acted more and more like a beast towards the end of the movie, just the way it standed and gazed. Also if you noticed how she looked at herself in the black marble in the washroom.. then arnold pinned her down... it was awesome because it was like she enjoyed looking at her body and almost had some human characteristics to her.

Also about skynet.. they lead them to that fallout shelter because they couldnt get to the main computer (SKYNET) in time... SKYNET has no desire to have control over any of the dinky computers on earth.. skynet most likely is still underground and wasnt hurt at all by the bombs.. it just took over control :).

Thats what i truly think. Could be wrong. I am just so amazed at the whole movie, i went to go see it again and yea.. its an amazing film. Im thinking that every part of the terminators missions in all 3 movies was all part of what led up to why he became luitenant of all once judgement day is over.. it makes sence. Because theres no possible way that he would of survived the blasts of judgement day, that he would of known anything about the terminators, and no way he would of been the leader of the army.. let alone marry that girl.

The more i think of it, this movie was the best thing for the first 2 terminator movies.. it really wrapped it all up, yet could lead to a T4.. yet i doubt it would ever happen.

Cyborg Corp 06-07-2003 02:42 AM

no. they mentioned in 2 that Skynet was a centralized piece of hardware and that was its downfall. In 3, they actually say its a network of software, a virus, in all the computers. thats why throughout the movie, clerks and all were complaining. so technicly, it was bombing itself

M 06-07-2003 03:15 AM

Yes, i realise in 2 that it was a centralized piece of hardware.. it then released a virus to get control over all of the other computers, to make it like a network of software. The central piece of hardware.. skynet.. would still be intact after the nuclear war. Thats all that matters.

Kevin 06-07-2003 08:53 AM

ok! get this one: If she was a more advanced model then the last dude... then why the hell when she was stuck "near the end" couldnt she just liquidise and then form back up.... then instead of arnie grabbing her buy the leads and tugging her back -she would have been free!

It seems that aside the gun (which broke) she was less of a model then the last one - although better looking :)

all in all though - a good action film! didnt expect any mor eof any less... great effects and devestation but I just think that they could have thought about her a little more!

Cyborg Corp 06-07-2003 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by M
Yes, i realise in 2 that it was a centralized piece of hardware.. it then released a virus to get control over all of the other computers, to make it like a network of software. The central piece of hardware.. skynet.. would still be intact after the nuclear war. Thats all that matters.
nono, there was no hardware in 3. Only in 2. That was the difference between the military's and cyberdyne's (i think that was the name)

Kevin. Only her armor or whatever was liquid, her endoskeleton was metal. dont forget she could change into anyone and control all machines.

Kevin 06-07-2003 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HAL 9000
nono, there was no hardware in 3. Only in 2. That was the difference between the military's and cyberdyne's (i think that was the name)

Kevin. Only her armor or whatever was liquid, her endoskeleton was metal. dont forget she could change into anyone and control all machines.

I still think the other machine was harder!

That guys could morph into people... was as hard as nails ! except the remote part whice well lets be honest...didnt do her much good anyway!

even arnie beat it :D

Emo 08-07-2003 05:31 AM

well, I just came back from seeing it!!!

AMAZING movie! I love it and the graphics were jaw dropping!!! :eek:

-Emo

adldesigner 08-07-2003 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by HAL 9000
.. Why the hell was the T-X roaring .. yadayada?
Ahh she roars?
Tasty. ;)

Gotta love roaring women! :p

M 08-07-2003 05:51 AM

Heheh, one of my favourite parts of the whole movie! Just shes only a metal skeleton when shes roarin :(. Still cool, frisky.

Emo 08-07-2003 06:02 AM

well all I know is that I almost had a panic attack when she frist came into the movie all naked :D

man.... she was HOTT!!!

It makes me wish she was the normal girl who got locked up and the other girl was the terminator... (of course, I wanna be the guy in there with her ;) )

-Emo

M 08-07-2003 06:06 AM

Wouldnt you love it if your GF was a T-X. Just imagine the things she could do for you. *Drool*..

she woudl be roaring.. roaring in bed! Mwa ha ha... ha...........ha.

Eh

adldesigner 08-07-2003 06:21 AM

I´d love Kristanna Loken as my GF .. not that frigging terminator. :p

Emo 08-07-2003 06:31 AM

yeah, I'd love her as my GF but dont ever cheat on her or.....http://www.kristanna.com/img/photos/terminator3.jpg

-Emo

M 08-07-2003 05:00 PM

Hyeaaaa.. theres arney in the background holdin her back!! ANd that black at the top of the image is the gate :).