Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Work In Progress (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Lamborghini Murcielago (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22025)

ericmattison81 20-06-2006 06:40 AM

Lamborghini Murcielago

1 Attachment(s)
Ok Ok OK lol im still working on my Ferrari Modena 360 as well but, im getting paid to do a lamborghini for someone so I have to put the Ferrari back well not back im just going to work on it a bit slower. Well I dont know if anyone remembers my Mitus Eclipse post where for my final, I did a lambo in 3dsmax. Well I took that lambo which was very undetailed and now im going to try and detail it. Well here goes.

ericmattison81 20-06-2006 06:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And another shot. I just realized I have a little bump at the corner of the headlight on the fender so Ill work on that tomorrow when I get out of class

mc-fleury 20-06-2006 11:31 AM

look like a really good start!keep it up.

ericmattison81 22-06-2006 07:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok here are some mroe shots. There are alot of shots and theres alot of work that needs to be done but im cleaning up the bosy before i go into great deatial.

ericmattison81 22-06-2006 07:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok heres a shot of under the hood. This was hard because, since its engine is in the trunk, I couldnt find any images of what it would look like under the hood. I ended up look up other rear engine cars and found most of the hoods were similar so I took those and mixed it with under the gallardos hood. Also, I forgot to smooth out the fenders and hood in some of these shots so if the hoos looks a bit jagged, thats why

ericmattison81 22-06-2006 07:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ive been working on the door knob. I dont know what to do with eome of these edges because to make the handle have nice creases, I has to make extra poly rows. Hmm i didnt contiune the row all the way through the door so 2 polys have edges(i know thats bad) but i dont know if i was tight edges running down my mesh. Well it doesnt look bad with the so until i figure it out, ill just leave it

ericmattison81 22-06-2006 07:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I started working on the intake as well, it has a wierd crease underneith the door so I have to work on what I want it to do. The intakes not finished because I have to finish up my QP to get a better placement of it but its gettin there

ericmattison81 22-06-2006 07:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and of course, last shot with a quit view of the QP. Alot of bumps there. Im trying to figure how im going to place one of the edges that makes the crease going all the way through. I dont want to turn it into a3 point poly so I think i might try making it 3 close edges instead of two that way I can make the crease and get 4 points. Still thinking. O well in this shot I also added the emblem where im going to texture the logo for the hood

mc-fleury 22-06-2006 07:22 PM

wow man! you work fast.i cant believe nobody answered to this thread.i just cant wait to see this one finished.
keep up the great work!;)

gster123 22-06-2006 07:25 PM

Looking cool and coming along fast! Good work, keep it up

ericmattison81 22-06-2006 07:27 PM

Thanks mc-fleury. I appreciate the comments. I have to take like 4 days off the model though :( becaise ill be watching my daughter all weekend so hopefully new post tuesday

arran 23-06-2006 12:56 AM

excellent start ericmattison81 - this is looking very cool so far.

Anm8or 23-06-2006 11:29 AM

very funny eric. . .i have put my enzo aside for now and started working on modeling and texturing kurt's Orc.

i wasnt happy with the progress i was making with the car, so i started doing some shading. the renders take up almost all of my maya time, so i started getting bored waiting. and put the whole project aside for now.

good to hear you are makin some money off your skills. the lambo is lookin pretty good. will love to see it with more details.

also my youngest son is arriving here next monday. and he wants to learn maya. he will do fine, i just hope he doesnt end up with our syndrome!

ericmattison81 25-07-2006 12:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I got about 12 renders so here goes lol

ericmattison81 25-07-2006 12:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
shot #2