Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   The Matrix Revolutions *SPOILERS* (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8875)

doodle 10-11-2003 01:40 AM

The Matrix Revolutions *SPOILERS*

Can some please explaine the ending of the film

Ultragames 10-11-2003 01:41 AM

Please name this *SPOILERS* so i know to stay out!

doodle 10-11-2003 01:44 AM

MODS: see prev post.

David 10-11-2003 01:44 AM

I edited the title just in case ppl dont want to know :)

dave_baer 10-11-2003 02:58 AM

Well, like the name of the film, "Revolutions" and the idea from the first film that everything that has happened has happened before (4 other times), what they were basically trying to say was that for now, the peace will loast as long as it can, but it is, to quote Mr. Smith, "inevitable" that it will all come around and happen again, thus the "Revolution".

It's kind of a mind phuck if you don't follow it, but that's basically it. What took place in all three films supposedly has happened four times before it, and will happen again. Kinda like the term, "what goes around comes around."

adldesigner 10-11-2003 03:20 AM

Not that much of a brain-**** though.
Much more of an action film. :)

Kevin 10-11-2003 08:35 AM

well they all die, Its crap... they couldnt think of an ending as the film was so flawd. I think if 90% of people leave a film asking "wtf was that about" then the film has failed..

sure the odd thicko saying "hmm didnt get that one" then I understand, but with this one - no one really knows at all what happened..a few have there own interpretations but I have not heard a decent one yet.

It was crap! yep for 25 mins the action was "ok" but the fight scene between smith and neo was sooooo crap, a complete joke. It should have been called superman 5.

Rubbish

adldesigner 10-11-2003 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kevin
yada yada .. blurbing blablabla ..

It was crap! yada yada

Lol buddy.
Thought you weren´t going to see the thing. :p

Kevin 10-11-2003 09:53 AM

I didnt "go and see it" but I guess that Im correct - the film is one dimensional that its easy to read

THX1138 10-11-2003 10:52 AM

Kevin, they all don't die. Only 2 main cast members, and alot of nobodys die. Alot of people are angry that Neo didn't become king of the Matrix, hence the first matrix, heh

I thought the ending was very well done, in fact I thought the movie was very good, and so do alot of other people I know. I see quite a few people following their peers with their decisions. My theater has 3 screens of Revolutions, and they have still been selling out ( but not every showing ) since opening day wednesday.

Kevin 10-11-2003 11:09 AM

quote: "Kevin, they all don't die"

spoiler:

trinity dies
neo dies
mr smith dies

I would say that was pretty much the matrix in a whole except a few annoying ravers!

Kevin 10-11-2003 11:19 AM

and of course theres no deneying that the cinemas will be full to breaking point - I mean the first matrix was a masterpiece so any film in the same name would get a massive resonse.

Theres many people who hated matrix 2 yet will still go and see number 3 in the hope that It may be anything like the first installment.

I spoke to a few of my mates yesterday, all in which have seen it, and this was the main opinion:

Martix 1 = awesome
Matrix 2 = the worst one of all.
Matrix 3 = A bit better then number 2, better CG and better action, The final rain scene was trash but the actually attacking of zion was very well done. But the film has no resolution so there fore left everyone feeling cheated. (as trilogys are normally finalised somewhat)

alisravi 10-11-2003 01:53 PM

Hi

Hi friend,
This is alis from india, I seen u had in intermediate quize u got
9 points. congrats and all the best. BYe bye have a nice day kelvin.

Kevin 10-11-2003 03:23 PM

Re: Hi

Quote:

Originally posted by alisravi
Hi friend,
This is alis from india, I seen u had in intermediate quize u got
9 points. congrats and all the best. BYe bye have a nice day kelvin.

LOL

:rolleyes:

ragecgi 10-11-2003 05:56 PM

hehe, Welcome to SM alisravi!

anyhoo,

I saw it Sat. and I must say that, even tho I was one of the many that loved it no matter what, this last one still left me without closure.

Maybe we'll find out more from those who play the MMORP game.

The reason I say this was that I believe that in the "behind the scenes" on the first dvd, not revisited, they state that they wanted to make this a movie like no other from a marketing standpoint, as well as a story standpoint.

Well, I for one won't be payin a monthly $$ to play a game, but I'm sure that if any details arise from it, it will be in the news somewhere...

So, still, I'm left with an uneasy feeling after seeing it, as I felt that there was no closure to the characters or the story, other than death, as I would have LOVED to see the MASSIVE undertaking of "full-human-UNpodding".