Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Batch render stops after one frame? (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31808)

Peligroso 27-01-2009 04:55 AM

Batch render stops after one frame?

For some reason, my batch render stops each time after one frame.

I get the following errors in the script editor (although it does render one frame after these errors, which seem to involve a script that I deleted myself):

Quote:

requires "xfrog" "1.0";
// Error: line 1: Plug-in, "xfrog.mll", was not found on MAYA_PLUG_IN_PATH. //
requires "AM_VelvetShader_30" "3.0";
// Error: line 1: Plug-in, "AM_VelvetShader_30.mll", was not found on MAYA_PLUG_IN_PATH. //
requires "AM_Velvet_30" "3.0";
// Error: line 1: Plug-in, "AM_Velvet_30.mll", was not found on MAYA_PLUG_IN_PATH. //
// Warning: line 0: Unrecognized node type for node 'defaultXfrogList'; preserving node information during this session. //
// Warning: line 0: Unrecognized node type for node 'Hip_Control_defaultXfrogList'; preserving node information during this session. //
// Warning: line 0: Unrecognized node type for node 'Hip_Control_defaultXfrogList1'; preserving node information during this session. //
// Warning: line 0: Unrecognized node type for node 'Hip_Control_Hip_Control_defaultXfrogList'; preserving node information during this session. //
The mayaRenderLog looks about the same although in the beginning of the render it also says:

Quote:

Error: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2009/scripts/others/miImfkeyOverrideScriptJob.mel line 37: No object matches name: renderLayerManager.renderLayerId
and the last few lines are:

Quote:

Maya Fur Renderer: No visible Fur found, No equalizer map is generated.
Error: (Mayatomr.Shader) : checkerSG: no shader assigned in material
Any help greatly appreciated as batch render it's pretty important for me to get batch render running :)

I should probably also mention that I've tried the "start new scene and import the other scene" method with no success.

publicFunction 27-01-2009 09:19 AM

From the messages above i would look into the following:

all the mll files refer to plugins... make sure these are loaded at the time of render and set them to auto load if you use them all the time

the second problem is associated to a MEL file in your scripts directory, replace the file with an original.

The last error seems to say that your trying to render fur, but there is no fur shader assigned. Check your hypergraph to ensure its all mapped correctly.

If none of this works then check the you have a MAYA_PLUG_IN_PATH listing in your systems environment settings or reload/reinstall your plug-ins. These errors are not quite what I would expect from a correctly installed version of Maya. Also be aware that certain versions will not support certain features, these are the differences with Maya Complete and Maya Unlimited.

Peligroso 27-01-2009 02:21 PM

The first mll files I'd believe are connected to the xfrog plug-in which wasn't working so I deleted it again. I'm most worried about the second problem, is that a default maya script?

About the fur error, could it be simply because I've hidden the object that has fur?

Another thing worth mentioning is that the batch render works fine in other scenes and I get no errors at all then. Can I somehow remove whatever is asking Maya to load these plugins for my current scene as they're not used anyway?

EDIT: Actually, I figured it out. The problem was only that I had made some barbwire. My scene is huge, and the barbwire was close to 3000 objects because of the spikes, and I had the barbwire x 4 so it was 12000 objects. Just combining those into 4 objects made it work.