Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Santa's pi$$ed (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24172)

j5ive 11-12-2006 05:03 AM

Santa's pi$$ed

Someone has w-a-a-y too much time on their hands, check this out from top to bottom.

http://www.totallycrap.com/comments/...in_the_clauset

Enjoy

j5ive 11-12-2006 08:01 PM

Obviously not as funny as I thought judging by the lack of reaction.

Some Guy 11-12-2006 10:53 PM

That was so bad i think it gave me cancer.
You dear sir have taken away my child like innocence about christmas.
But seriously, i dont think i could erase the hatred i feel about that video with a scouring pad on my brain.

What was with the beastiality thing. Thats illegal were i come from. :confused:
And i never thaught i would see Mr's clause like that... ever... :eek:

It was really repetitive. He was just singing the same thing over and over again with different words... yeah...
I could go on and on with this but it is late... maybe tommorow.

Ps- this isn't an attack on you just on that video :)

Some Guy 11-12-2006 10:58 PM

sorry, couldn't help myself ;)

I think the most annoying part of that video was the clunky animation. Whoever made that is going straight to hell... portraying jesus like that... Iv'e seen better things in a toilet, and not just any toilet, a public one... that was sitting next to a urinal... and it was missing a door... and there was blood on it.

that is all. :p

j5ive 11-12-2006 11:12 PM

Think you are taking it a touch TOO seriously.

Some Guy 12-12-2006 08:33 AM

yeah i probably did.
I watched it at like, 1:00 at night so i was sleepy and tired when i went on that rant..

marlonjohn 12-12-2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Some Guy
Whoever made that is going straight to hell...
haha i agree... HAVE MERCY ON US ALL! lol ... :attn:

arran 13-12-2006 12:31 AM

ha ha - I thought that was pretty good, though I felt a bit bad about rudolph and the elf.

some guy - obviously you haven't heard the R Kelly song(s) that this is referencing. It's something like twelve songs (chapters) long, without any choruses and they all sound just like that and very very bad.

mirek03 13-12-2006 10:46 AM

but one does ask.. why??? .., isnt the world, not to mention the spam on SM lately, full of enough of this 'humour' already ??? To think i started using maya to bring enlightening mesages to the world, what a fool am I ???

there's plenty of repedative songs, lets turn them all into completly ofensive garbage! what fun!!?? i havent even looked at the link and there is no way i would open my computer to that sort of risk from hackers. my advise is be careful where you put it without adequate protection.

again, i ask why?? the answers are all bad!

arran 13-12-2006 04:59 PM

mirek dude, if you haven't even looked at the link, then how do you know what kind of humour this is? Obviously if you click on a link that says nakedparishilton than you should expect some trouble.

this link is fine. It was posted by j5ive after all.

If you want to look at legit naked girls on the web, it's not like it's hard to find....

marlonjohn 13-12-2006 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arran
you want to look at legit naked girls on the web, it's not like it's hard to find....
haha soo true...

i kind of agree with mirek about all this unnecessary spam etc latly. i think if your gonna spam just do it in members lounge like this threat, i dont mind it but please dont just do it in some random threat in like W.I.P or finished work etc.. gets soo annoying :S

well thats all what i have to say..

j5ive 13-12-2006 05:49 PM

Hey guys, I understand what you're saying about general spam, though I posted this mainly to revive the lack of Christmas cheer here at present, not to cause animosity amongst the troops. Apologies if this has offended anyone, though do note I myself have no ties to the animation I merely stumbled across it.

:beer:

marlonjohn 13-12-2006 06:10 PM

i havnt been offended from it j5 soo dont worry but someone might have. much love j5ive,

marlon :beer:

arran 13-12-2006 06:17 PM

no apologies necessary j5ive. It's good to get offended. jeez, people need to lighten up (like jesus ;) ).

And again, I don't see how this is spam - it is an animation after all.

marlonjohn 13-12-2006 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arran
no apologies necessary j5ive. It's good to get offended. jeez, people need to lighten up (like jesus ;) ).
haha arran you make me laugh ... lol :p

(edit: i think someone might get offended by that arran... haha anyways)