Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   World of Eden Online - Looking for Artists (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36860)

DragonRift 02-12-2011 11:29 PM

World of Eden Online - Looking for Artists

Hello,

I would like to first start by sharing our project links from the hero engine community:

Project Post / Recruiting Post

Now as I started in the recruiting post on the Hero Engine community. We are looking for a variety of talent to help bring the project to life. We already have male and female character meshes that are set up using FaceFX for Vertex Morphing. We desperately need modelers, animators, concept artists, texture artists. I can be contacted in various ways however the need to fill these positions is now becoming urgent.

If you have any questions, you can contact me in many of the Live Means that Listed in the posts above.

If you wish to call me, you can do so by calling on my Cellular Phone 1.403.903.8573

bullet1968 04-12-2011 02:52 PM

Yes please...some talent and help! Im on my own.....

NextDesign 06-12-2011 05:45 AM

Hi DragonRift, why didn't you just continue your old thread? It contained much more information about the project.

DragonRift 17-12-2011 10:18 AM

It may have contained information but the old thread was being ignored. We are looking for artists immediately and we are not getting any results at finding any in the community. People seem to think that a income share project means they are having to work with no compensation where in reality its a door that is open. We are building a commercial MMORPG with one of the most advanced MMO Game Dev Systems on the planet. We are the top viewed project in the community aside from star wars. Yet people still are wary about looking at our project to provide development. They would rather work some dead end contract that shows no appreciation and pays nothing more then scraps while the developer they work for makes all the income. Income share makes the developer get a share of the projects profits for as long as that developer is a part of that project.

So again I approach the community announcing that we are looking for people skilled in all kinds of art (2D/3D/Animation/Pen & Ink Concepts). Our project is moving forwards every day and the only thing holding us back right now is the lack of artists to produce the assets we need to make the game a rivaling success in the industry.

You can find all the information you need in the offsite posts in the first post on this thread. Those threads are actively maintained. All of my contact information is available on them threads.

Carbon Studios wants to hear from you all as we need ambitious hard working artists.

Bullet1968 can't be left doing all the artwork alone for an entire commercial MMORPG. We need more candidates who are tired of working for scraps in the industry. Join our team today and help us become the #1 MMORPG on the planet.

DragonRift 22-12-2011 06:11 AM

We have had 2 concept/illustration artists now join us from the DeviantArt community however we are still looking to fill the 3d artist positions. All work will be done from Orthographical Concept style Technical Art to simplify the work load on the 3D modelers.

My direct contact information is available in the Recruiting Post above.

Please keep the applications coming so we can become the #1 Independent Developed MMORPG on the market!

DragonRift 06-07-2012 12:55 AM

I would like to inform everyone that we have opened up 4 more positions for artists.

2 x Static Asset Modelers

2 x High Resolution Texture Artists

So far 2 out of 4 of our artists have come from this community.