Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Cricket fans??? (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4015)

tariqrf 16-02-2003 03:15 PM

Cricket fans???

i would like to know how many of you are cricket fans here.. if any

i am..

Kreed_UK 16-02-2003 07:44 PM

me too, used to play loooong time ago. damned Sky got the monoploy here in the UK tho.

(mate, thanks for the thought the other day:))

doodle 16-02-2003 09:18 PM

How many Football fans? :)

sdch1000 16-02-2003 11:24 PM

I love cricket, but since I left Jamaica and moved to Florida there's virtually no chance of playing again. I bet most americans don't event know what the sport is. Oh well... :(

schmick 17-02-2003 01:49 AM

Being an Aussie, yes i love cricket.

Emo 17-02-2003 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by z1mmnd14
How many Football fans? :)
you talking about Soccer or American Footbal..

if soccer, then YESSSS :banana:

if American football... well... dont make me laugh :rolleyes: :D

-Emo

mumbojumbo_13 17-02-2003 12:26 PM

criket :D
soccer :D
nfl :D
just a sporty guy
tarq we didnt beat ya too bad in the criket :P

alexgc 17-02-2003 02:56 PM

Quote:

How many Football fans?
Arsenal fan here - still grinning from ear to ear after saturday :D - as for cricket...well even tho England beat Netherlands I dont think we will qualify from our group after forfeiting points for the Zimbabwe match...and South Africa? Well dont get me started on them - shocker :eek: Five Nations Rugby - good steady start for the boys against France lets hope we can keep it up!!

tariqrf 17-02-2003 03:12 PM

hehe... ya i know.. a lot of talks going on about the Indian batting performance, although being the 3rd best team in the world, 125 all out sucked, really sucked, their lowest score ever, although there is a chance of them going to the super sixes, hehe namibia was bowled out for 84, they were 45-9 in 11 overs.. :D.... ha

who do you think will win the WC, australia, west indies, india???? SA is almost out of the competition, i think

and btw, you spell "criket" cricket, mumbowwwww

doodle 17-02-2003 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alexgc
Arsenal fan here - still grinning from ear to ear after saturday :D - as for cricket...well even tho England beat Netherlands I dont think we will qualify from our group after forfeiting points for the Zimbabwe match...and South Africa? Well dont get me started on them - shocker :eek: Five Nations Rugby - good steady start for the boys against France lets hope we can keep it up!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Chelsea.......were comming....

septentrio 18-02-2003 12:40 PM

Soccer is still dangerous, even after a match you have to be careful with "flying shoes"

mumbojumbo_13 18-02-2003 12:50 PM

haha :P
im not going to mention who i go for but i will say i support the team with the guy who DESTROYED england :D
tari i no i cant spell cricket :(

Kevin 18-02-2003 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alexgc
hey alex, what do you think about alex fergie kicking that boot at beckham? needed stitches didnt he?

crazy guy hey!

Kreed_UK 18-02-2003 05:08 PM

The 'hairdryer' strikes again!!!

lol

doodle 18-02-2003 09:48 PM

mumbojumbo_13: Kewl plays for Leeds

Kevin: Who do you support?