Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Work In Progress (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   my mech design (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5553)

brian_ellebracht 01-05-2003 05:17 PM

my mech design

1 Attachment(s)
Hello... got borred durring luch today, so i decided to design my own mech, but after working on if for a while, I have come up on a delima. Should I make this a mech, or a future Flying Jet thing. what ever, I think you know what I mean. After looking at it, I thought that it would look cool, with some really nifty winds and stuff, but then again, it may look cool just as a mech to. Let me know what you think! The other designs were based off of real mechs from the game, but I made my own with the influance of the other designs. THanks for your time,
BRI

Vectorman 01-05-2003 05:24 PM

WOW brian you are really good i LOVE it. This is what you do when you're bored!?

brian_ellebracht 01-05-2003 05:33 PM

yeah but it still needs alot of work... what do you think, should I make it land, or air??

GCastro 01-05-2003 05:33 PM

Brian, looks great. I think it would work well as a spaceship :)

Too many mechs out there.. but then again there's a lot of space ships.. that doesn't help does it :)

I think you already have space ship in your portfolio right? so maybe a mech would be good then to add to your portfolio

Man, your like a modeling machine :)

Can you do a cartoon of yourself? hehe.

brian_ellebracht 01-05-2003 05:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
that would be funny..... Hey....I think I will make it more like a flying machine right now... if i really wanted a mech, I guess I could use one of the other 3 that allready modeled. Well.. Back to the drawing board, thanks,
Brian

I-Iybrid 01-05-2003 06:43 PM

You made that during lunch!?!?!?!? Damn....I be lucky if I made that in a month. :p

brian_ellebracht 01-05-2003 07:04 PM

don't worry, it wasn't like each individual piece was made durring lunch. I just pulled pieces off of my other mechs, and did some few things here and there. check out my other post from yesterday with my mechs, and you will see what i mean. Thanks!
B

strarup 01-05-2003 07:04 PM

Hi Brian,

it is looking really awesome... WOW... :)

how about making a combination of a SpaceShip and a "mech"...
e.g. a spaceship that can transform into a robot like the Transformers... I think that would be really cool... :)

regards

Strarup

Vijay2004 02-05-2003 03:30 AM

Ya make it like a Macross type. That's soooo COOL!!:D

EagleKing 02-05-2003 12:34 PM

great details and all.

mumbojumbo_13 02-05-2003 12:37 PM

i'd just like 1 of brians lunches :(
cool mech man - maybe a submarine ?

brian_ellebracht 02-05-2003 01:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
a cross between a mech and flying machine would be pretty cool... ooh a sub, you don't see to many subs! Hmm... not sure, maybe I will do all of those designs and then try and figure out what to do... Well here is an update. THanks!
Brian

adldesigner 02-05-2003 01:10 PM

Get to work on the flower mate!
<adldesigner then thinks: "Damn, havenĀ“t worked much on mine neither">;)
Good job on the mech.

brian_ellebracht 02-05-2003 02:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
lol, ur funny. I am working on the textures and stuff right now. it takes forever! um... What do you guys think about this?? I was just screwin around, no tires, and i will have different wheels, but you can get the idea. let me know what you think. THanks,
Brian

brian_ellebracht 02-05-2003 03:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is the latest...