Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   awkward dream (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24101)

06-12-2006 04:55 PM

awkward dream

well i had a weird dream last night that'll probably scare the crap out of McKinley

i was walking down the road and some guy that looked like the guy from McKinley's render globals tut walked by and said hi so i said hi and we talked for like 3 hrs then i asked him what his name was and he said "Mike McKinley" i almost shat myself then i was freakin out and then woke up to my mom banging on my door flippin cause i was late for school...

sorry if i spelt the name wrong

publicFunction 06-12-2006 05:07 PM

Me thinks you are spending tooooo much time on the site :p

13th_resident 06-12-2006 05:07 PM

haha cool. ask mike to see if he had the same dream. who knows, it'll be be a rather interesting coincidence if he did. :eek: ;)

06-12-2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 13th_resident
haha cool. ask mike to see if he had the same dream. who knows, it'll be be a rather interesting coincidence if he did. :eek: ;)
ill do that but that would creep me out if he did

Quote:

Me thinks you are spending tooooo much time on the site
maybe...

severinianthony 06-12-2006 08:10 PM

Heh, tell Mike to stop stalking you in your dreams :p

arran 06-12-2006 08:39 PM

ha ha - you think that's weird. I had a dream where i was in an episode of the x- files and Gillian Anderson had some sort of weird cow stomach thing going on, so I was miniaturized like they do in 'fantastic voyage', and sent in to remove her head from her cow stomach.

Now that was disturbing.

any more weird dreams?

06-12-2006 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arran
ha ha - you think that's wierd. I had a dream where i was in an episode of the x- files and Gillian Anderson had some sort of wierd cow stomach thing going on, so I was miniaturized like they do in 'fantastic voyage', and sent in to remove her head from her cow stomach.

Now that was disturbing.

any more wierd dreams?

WHAT THE F**K

arran 13-12-2006 09:00 PM

come on people, are me and acid the only ones having weird dreams? Post your freaky dreams / nightmares here!

Pronto!:beer:

erictacti 13-12-2006 10:34 PM

lmao! That X-Files one is awesome.

But, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm gonna try and have some weird/strange dream now, just so I can top it!:p

arran 14-12-2006 02:44 AM

cheese should do the trick...;)

SilverBlood 22-12-2006 01:57 AM

how about a dream i had when i was like 9, i stepped on a waterslide and as soon as i got on i couldn´t stop, and the slide also didn´t end.

So i kept sliding untill it wasn`t any fun anymore and even when it started to get scary (and no, i´m not affraid of hights,water,speed, or anything like that).

and all of a sudden the slide stops, and i keep falling down and i can see a rocky ground coming towards me, and just before i hit the ground...... i wake up and find myself almost falling out of my bed.....

hope it´s good enough for ya

Some Guy 22-12-2006 05:45 AM

that reminds me of a dream i had once. I was sitting on a peir fishing and these large men grabbed me and threw me into the water. When i tried to swim up i just fell back down. When i woke up i was holding my breath and there was water on my bed... ;)

erictacti 22-12-2006 05:56 AM

I can't think of any strange dreams at the moment, but I do have a comment.

Don't you hate it when you're sleeping on the couch or something, and you have a dream you're about to fall or something, and you quickly jerk up all disorientated? The worst is when you're in public, like in school or something, and you do it. Then you try to play it off like nothing happened. I hate that.

22-12-2006 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by erictacti

Don't you hate it when you're sleeping on the couch or something, and you have a dream you're about to fall or something, and you quickly jerk up all disorientated? The worst is when you're in public, like in school or something, and you do it. Then you try to play it off like nothing happened. I hate that.

i did that in art class on Wednesday:zzz: i ended up falling off my chair and smashing my face on the table next to me so i couldn't really play it off at all:headbang:
the teacher was pissed

22-12-2006 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by erictacti

i did that in art class on Wednesday:zzz: i ended up falling off my chair and smashing my face on the table next to me so i couldn't really play it off at all:headbang:
the teacher was pissed